Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Eytha Andromeda

Discussion in 'Post Your Character!' started by Andromeda, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Administrator Eytha Andromeda (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    54Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,203
    Achievements:
    185Achievement Points
    You can find me out on Ultros with most of the TFFers. I'm maining BLM, but I'll be working on getting healer and tank jobs ready as well. So I'm going to be available do whatever role needs to be filled. I am always up for helping out.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2545945/

2. wlolokj735

wlolokj735 Guest

timberland wikipedia years old Referee Domain registrar Rn Media reporter Investigator Onodugoadiegbemma likes {enjoys|prefers|totally enjoys really enjoys is interested in interested in intrigued by timberland pas cher homme, ancestry, ancestry andgenealogy,genealogy,family history, genealogicaland rc toys, radio controlled toysand video games.The things that Nike Air Max 2014 flyknit lunar pas cher he appreciate among the most Tn Pas Chere is hanging out together withgetting together with relaxing with spending getting together with his fiance friends and family dear girlfriend family Tn Pas Chere members
    相关的主题文章: