Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andromeda, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Administrator Eytha Andromeda (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    54Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,203
    Achievements:
    185Achievement Points
    Not the in-game achievements, but what I have you done lately that you feel is an achievement or just something you're happy to have finished.

In my case, I finally finished my relic quest, so I'm now a Relic +1 BLM. Along with that I finished the Lightning LRFFXIII quest and leveled my Gladiator to 13 so I could do a proper cosplay. ffxiv_11172013_195532.png ffxiv_11212013_005723.png
    Other things I've done lately is finished leveling my Fisher and I'm almost a 30 miner. I'll be moving to crafting with my gathering classes leveled to 50.

Fuzz likes this.
  2. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    Nice pics! I've already congratulated you several times on your relic +1, but I feel the need to do it again... CONGRATS :D It does look very bad ass.

I am still trying to PUG Garuda HM, which has proved to be hard - or I am just very unlucky with the people I am getting. I hope to have my relic within the next week or so though.