Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

General Requests

Discussion in 'FFXIV Addicts Free Company' started by Andromeda, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Administrator Eytha Andromeda (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    54Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,203
    Achievements:
    185Achievement Points
    There are still some players at lower levels or just have something that is not end game related. So if you need help with anything and want to setup a time with people, here is where you can do it. It can be as simple as needed something crafted or help with getting through a story dungeon.

I'll keep a general list of people open to help, but since this is more open I'm just going to post profile links from the lodestone. So you can see what the character has in jobs or classes and see if they can help you.

Eytha Andromeda (Andromeda)
    Jamie Lannister (Fuzz)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    GREAT idea! I am more than happy to help with anything... I have a level 50 PLD and have tanked all of the dungeons including HM Ifrit thus far, so I can help, even if it is just to help with the DF queue time.

I also have a level 50 ARM that can craft plate armor and tools for CUL/ALC.