Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Hello XD

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lobby' started by Vict, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Vict

Vict Loyal Servant Kris Redstone (Odi)

Experience:
    5Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil50
    Achievements:
    30Achievement Points
    Hey guys I'm Kris (in-game)!! its really nice to see a new FFXIV:ARR dedicated site :D

2. Vict

Experience:
    5Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil50
    Achievements:
    30Achievement Points
    I forgot to introduce myself lol I'm a FF fn as you would've guessed :D i just started FFXIVARR recently and got hooked pretty quick :p ATM Im just tryin to finish the Main story... If you're in Odin server and you see me, don't be a stranger ;)

3. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    Hey Vict! Welcome to the site and thanks for saying Hi! I've been enjoying FFXIV:ARR so much that I had to make a dedicated website for it, haha.

Which part are you at in the story? It only gets better!

LocoColt04 likes this.
  4. Vict

Experience:
    5Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil50
    Achievements:
    30Achievement Points
    Hey again!! Sorry I haven't replied >.< Been at university and I don't think ill be able to play for another while :< But that last question is hard lol
    Well as Tidus says I've got my own story ;) Just like how Vincent had his own epic one :D But yea hopefully I can get back and play it again :) Maybe this time with my very own Yuna :3

5. Vict

Experience:
    5Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil50
    Achievements:
    30Achievement Points
    lol just realised i didn't read that properly hahah anyways I finished the main one now i'm in the middle of trying to beat Titan HM T-T