Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Final Fantasy XIV Addicts Giveaway

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fuzz, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    To welcome all of our users to the new website we are giving away a free copy of the Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII! We will pre-order and send directly to your address if you win.

All you have to do:
    • Register
    • Tell us what you like so far in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn in this thread
    • Create a new thread anywhere in the forums about any topic you like
    Once the following are complete, you will receive a private message confirming your entry into the giveaway.

Winners will be announced at the end of the month on January 31st, 2014.

We hope this will encourage people to join our new community and contribute meaningful content that will help other Final Fantasy addicts. We promise a bright future ahead for the website as we have boat loads of guides, tutorials, games, and much more underway... so we hope you stick around!

Be sure to Like Us on Facebook and follow on Twitter @ffxivaddicts to stay current.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    Al Parker and joey the man like this.
  2. joey the man

joey the man Squire hoize gill (molboro)

Experience:
    2Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil0
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    this site is pretty cool

3. Vict

Vict Loyal Servant Kris Redstone (Odi)

Experience:
    5Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil50
    Achievements:
    30Achievement Points
    The intro cutscene XD, the primal fights, chocobos.... and counting :3

4. Gary Doria

Gary Doria Squire regz D'arc (famfrit)

Experience:
    1Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil5
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    every info was detail and accurate

5. Reuel Lima

Reuel Lima Squire Finn Leonhart (Behemoth)

Experience:
    1Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil5
    Achievements:
    15Achievement Points
    I'm loving how much the history of the game remembers me of earlier iterations of the series.

The gameplay is also amazing, and the job system is pretty awesome.

Primal fights and dungeons like The Binding Coil of Bahamuth are always challenging us, making us better at every playtime.

And do all this with friends is the best thing I could ask for.

6. Empathy Star

Empathy Star Squire Empathy Star (Gilgamesh)

Experience:
    3Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil15
    Achievements:
    15Achievement Points
    My thread is posted *Fingers Crossed*

7. Al Parker

Al Parker Squire

Experience:
    8Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil90
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    Nice forums and incentive to join :)

If it makes your job easier I'll link to my threads/replies:
    >"Where does your FF loyalty come from?"
    >my favorite discussion

Thanks for the chance! People hate on the FF XIII series, but I think it deserves some credits for the crazy over the top story, unique approach to real time battles, and bringing some HD to our beloved and nostalgic FF franchise, so I'm looking forward to Lighting returns! *fingers crossed*

Cheers!

(also done ;-) )

8. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    Hello everyone! The results are in!

After reviewing all the entries and confirming the criteria was met, I literally put all of the names in a hat, shuffled it, and randomly picked one out - pretty old school, but hey it works!

And the winner is...

Al Parker

Congratulations Al! Send me a PM with your address and I'll be sure to send you your copy of Lightning Returns.

I agree with you on overall perspective of the entire FFXIII series... I think SE is really hoping for Lightning Returns to end the series with a bang! It sure seems like they are putting enough $$$ into the marketing of it!

I want to thank everyone that took the time to participate and register on our forums - much appreciated. I hope to have more contests and giveaways in time, so be sure to stick around of course ;)

9. Al Parker

Al Parker Squire

Experience:
    8Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil90
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    That's awesome! Thanks so much!! :) Info will be on the way in a second! (now how am I to focus at work while I'm picturing LR en route soon ;-) )

Yeah, the marketing blitz has been pretty intense. I guess if XIII-2 didn't sell the way they wanted it to, then you have to really encourage people to get the next entry in a "trilogy".

Plus, a strong entry will help people who only know FF through the XIII series to be more likely to pick up whatever appears on the PS4/X1 when that inevitably occurs :)

Anyways, Thanks again! Cheers!

10. Volker_Mateus

Volker_Mateus Squire Volker Mateus (Sargatanas)

Experience:
    1Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil5
    Achievements:
    15Achievement Points
    The jobs and being anything I want

11. Raru

Raru Squire Raru Taru (Balmung)

Experience:
    2Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil35
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    I love the freedom to play the game how I want. I'm not forced into one class and as an altoholic this really appeals to me. I love the environments I've traveled to and fought in. And I really enjoy the gameplay itself. It's simple yet advanced while being easily approachable yet hard to master.