Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

More Primals Confirmed for 2.2 and 2.3

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV News' started by Andromeda, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Administrator Eytha Andromeda (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    54Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,203
    Achievements:
    185Achievement Points
    During the Letter from the Producer last week, Yoshida confirmed three more traditional summons from the FF franchise would be making an appearance. He even showed off gear that would drop from the Primal to appear in patch 2.2. So far he has confirmed Leviathan for patch 2.2 and Shiva and Ramuh for patch 2.3. No more additional details are available about the new primals to appear. Yoshida did mention in the video that they would be able to start talking about patch 2.2 details in the January Letter from the Producer to be held in Osaka. So Leviathan might make an appearance there.

Attached Files:

2. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    Those are the exact three primals I thought they would add next. I've seen references to all of them in the story, as well... I forget where and who said it, but there were some NPCs that mentioned them in an indirect way.

Can't wait to see them though!

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Administrator Eytha Andromeda (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    54Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,203
    Achievements:
    185Achievement Points
    They are all tied to the remaining beastmen. I believe Ramuh is connected to the Silph, which is the most talked about primal that never made an appearance. The Gridania's were afraid of Ramuh returning, so you have a story arc smoothing out their relationship. There are still the other beastmen that haven't had their primals appear yet. So it makes sense.